Last night we enjoyed an elegant dinner at a restaurant listed in our Michelin guide. So that my foodie friends could enjoy it too, I took a lot of pictures of the plates.
It's a pleasure to be Mom to such wonderful people.
Dad is helping Sister Simmons with her visa. She is a test case for a new procedure. Sis Mou-Fu from Raeatia has a French passport because she is from Tahiti. That makes here EU and avoids visa problems. At Church on Sunday dad also met the daughter-in-law of a woman he baptised on his mission in Nancy. The two year old son grew up, served a mission, and was husband and father to the nice family we met. The Lord blesses with sweet rewards.
This is Dad's appetizer on the left and my dinner on the right. I have fish and on the plate is lobster sauce. But I think any food would be more special if you gave it this look. I want to try it with meat loaf.
Does the pen above mean that if you order duck here it will be VERY fresh?!
I thought it was interesting to note that the royal family of Luxembourg - Grand Duke and Duchess - have FIVE children!
Watch for more.
2 comments:
Happy Mothers Day! I sure love you! And after spending a few days as pretend mom, it makes me that much more grateful. I don't know how you did it, but it sure seems nice to be done with small kids!
Oh man I love Luxembourg. What a beautiful city. I love you, Mom. Happy Mother's Day.
Post a Comment