For 2008 John has thirteen goals at work. For Italy it is “(9) See Parliament in Italy pass the Church’s Intesa.” Tuesday morning he was at the Frankfurt Airport at 6:30 am for a flight to Rome. He met representatives from other churchs who are trying to do the same thing we are in parliament. Maybe we can work together. He should tell you more about it. It was a day trip and he was back by 10 pm
I volunteer for the USO at the airport one or two days a week. I worked there Tuesday 7 am – 3 pm. Sharon is the manager.
Working at the Airport, you see people you know. This week I bumped into Frankfurt Mission President & Sis Webb picking up the Neiderhausers who will serve in an Outreach Center in Dosseldorf. The Walkers will be serving in Stockholm as Public Affairs missionaries in that Key City. They were picked up by Br Jerry and Sis Zeta Nelson who work in the P.A. office in Frankfurt. We hang out with the senior missionaries here.
On the weekend I was trying to get a picture of some daffodils before they all faded. (This is our local medieval watch tower -- the Friedburger Warte.) Then on Monday we woke up to real snow. It lasted into the next day.
Can Zack tell what kind of car is up ahead of me, and then I am passing?
11 comments:
So what kind of car were you driving that you could pass that kind of car?
And how is it that you were taking pictures while driving?
How funny...my first thought was that Jack could tell you what car it was too :)
Thats an easy one it's a Porsche Carrera GT the exact same one christine sat in! slash I like this game and its sad Im looking at blogs
Hi Nate! It's nice to hear from you. I'll try to keep my camera ready for the next time. Jan, we drive a Skoda, a diesel car made in the Czech Republic. Go figure.
I love the updates. I love seeing pictures of you and dad. It makes it feel like perhaps there aren't thousands of miles between us.
Good job taking so many picture, Mom. I love it!
Post a Comment